houses and princes
For General Rules and Info.
For the players
over the next week or 3 I am going to build this wiki, then once I am done with the wiki I will take a 2 week complete break from dnd, that means that I will not speak or think about dnd in any way. At the end of 2 weeks I will begin reviewing character sheets(more on this later). After I am done with every(this includes lewis) character, I will begin the campaign.
First of there will be a book list for this campaign. this will include:
- PH 1 and 2
- The complete series, not including complete psionic.
- the races of series though some things from those books will need DM approval.
- the spell compendium. I changed my mind, anything from this book is fair game.
on a case by case biases
- savage species
- the index books may be used as reference, but content in them may only be used if it is in another approved book.
How i will handle characters.
Before i start play, every single person will email me a full character sheet that at the minimum includes:
- everything on the standard character sheet.
- a full back story explaining their character (i feel like i should put a 500 word min, but i wont)
- a full special ability, spell and feat list that includes the full descriptions, copy pasted from the books.
- 76 ability points, and standard rules. NO HOMEBREW!!!!!!!
- starting gold: 400 + lvl 1 gold for your class.
- starting lvl is 2
please make a interesting and complete backstory, i will be handing out bonuses as appropriate, if i do not like your backstory i will not give you a bonus.
also i will be giving out xp bonuses during the game for people who act in character, these will be on the range of 5% the xp you need to get to the next level(so 50 per action for a level 1 character), and they will be given for every action i deem significant enough.
First i will be making resurrection available at a reasonable price even at low levels, though standard penalties will apply. People who wish to make new characters are allowed to, but new characters will start one level below the avg. level of the party and with 80% starting gold for their level.